Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Succundus Long Range Group

So I recently came into possession of a box of original metal Kasrkin. I'm not really a fan of the usual Cadian heads so I thought I'd try my hand at the venerable old head swap. Metal is considerably harder to work with that plastic for obvious reasons but I think I managed to get the point across.
The heads are from good old Victoria Miniatures and I added the rebreather sections from Vic's backpacks.

Quite simple conversions, but I'm not that much of a fan of the usual Cadian look. If GW offered alternative IG heads and backpacks etc, they'd be onto a winner.





1 comment:

  1. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too. For more information visit legal herbal empire for sale

    ReplyDelete